Our contact details
Name: Firesmart Risk Management Ltd
Address: Aries House, 43 Selkirk Street, Cheltenham, GL52 2HJ
Phone Number: 01242 583545
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Contact information, for example: name, telephone number, email address
- Health & Safety Smart licence and health & safety risk assessment data, for example: licence purchase data, health and safety risk assessment data entered, date user last updated system
- Website usage information
- Email engagement information, for example: whether you have opened emails and clicked on links
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- The provision of the Health & Safety Smart service
- An enquiry about the Health & Safety Smart service e.g. via a web form, email or phone
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- from our third-party payment processing providers where you have made an online payment in relation to the Health & Safety Smart service. We do not receive or retain card details
- third parties who provide the Health & Safety Smart service under their own branding
- employers who allocate specified users in their Health & Safety Smart system
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide you with the Health & Safety Smart service.
We don’t share information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on a private server in the UK.
We keep contact information, licence and fire risk assessment data for the duration of your licence + 7 years. We will then securely destroy your information by deleting the site and all associated reports for your site.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 01242 583545 and or Firesmart Risk Management Ltd, Aries House, 43 Selkirk Street, Cheltenham, GL52 2HJ if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
Firesmart Risk Management Ltd
43 Selkirk Street
Tel: 01242 583545
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk