Health and Safety online training
We pride ourselves on providing simple and cost-effective online training. All courses are RoSPA Approved and offer CPD accreditation.
How long does each course take?
The online training courses each take around 45 to 60 minutes. Inbuilt bookmarking gives users additional flexibility.
Multi-licence training programs
Utilise multi-licence options to create a cost-effective training program around the needs of your workforce.
Certificate of completion
The courses contribute towards CPD points and users can gain a certificate of completion.
A range of courses are available to support a variety of health and safety training needs.
Online health and safety courses that we currently offer our clients:
- Stress at Work
- Data Protection
- First Aid at Work
- Slips Trips Falls
- Asbestos Awareness
- LLBP Licensing Laws Bar Persons
- HSE Induction to working safely (employers and employees)
- Manual Handling and Risk Assessment
- DSE and Office Ergonomics
- DSE Pro (includes call centre workers)
- Food Hygiene (aimed at anyone working with food)
- Corporate Manslaughter Induction to the new LAW
- COSHH Introduction to COSHH /REACH
- SOVA Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & Children
- POVA Protection of Vulnerable Adults
- Legionella L8
- Electrical Safety At Work
- Fire Safety Training for Hotels
- Fire Safety Training for Care Homes
- Fire Safety Schools
Contact our friendly helpline today to discuss a health and safety training plan for your business
Find out more
To find out more about the online training courses, including single user and multi-user licences please contact us.
Additional guidance and support available to customers through our friendly helpline.